Centre for Education Research and Practice Twitter policy
- The @CERP_UK account is managed by the Centre for Education Research and Practice’s editorial team.
- If you follow us, you can expect between two and ten tweets a day, covering all or some of the following:
- Alerts about new content on our website.
- Links to our research.
- Invitations to provide feedback on content or views on specific issues.
- Information from our staff about what they are doing.
- Occasional coverage of events we are hosting or attending.
- Re-tweets of relevant content from other Twitter users that we feel may be of interest to our followers. Re-tweeting does not necessarily imply agreement with or endorsement of arguments presented in external content.
- If you follow us on Twitter, we will probably follow you back. We will not filter our followers except those which are deemed to spam accounts or aggressive sales people.
- Being followed by the CERP_UK account or any of our associates does not imply endorsement of any kind.
- We will update and monitor our Twitter account mainly during office hours (9am – 5pm), Monday to Friday. Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service during Twitter downtime.
@Replies and Direct Messages
- We welcome feedback and ideas from our followers, and we endeavour to join the conversation where possible. However, we are not able to reply individually to every message we receive via Twitter. The CERP editorial team reads all @replies and direct messages and ensures any urgent comments, emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed on to the most appropriate person.
- Please note that the CERP_UK account is managed by the Centre for Education Research and Policy. Issues regarding AQA exams or the awarding body itself should be directed to AQA, and it may not be appropriate for CERP to comment on such matters.